пятница, 13 ноября 2009 г.

Love is not a feeling...


Yesterday on my way to work by underground i was reflecting...

There were too much talk about what love is. And what do we get? The more people discuss this, the more opinions appear.
We all know that love cannot be measured, cannot be seen since it is something intangible. Something you should feel, whether you have it or not.
So summarizing all opinions and points of view I can say...
Love – is not a feeling, it is the action! It is behavior!
Love – is something we can represent by action only, making other people feel loved and needed.
The most perfect thing two people in love can commit to is a child. Look at the parents how they love him; treat him taking care of him. And he feels he is loved and moreover he memorizes everything. Love is being ingrained in our brains from the moment of our birth, sucked in with mother’s milk. We learn how to love, how to take care of one another. Do it so tenderly and so naturally!
Once I have been asked by one of my friends “Should I believe him? He tells me he loves me. But every time he says he will call, he never does pretending to be very busy or something else”.
I can tell you “You know what? You cannot be that busy to be able to forget about your loved one otherwise it’s not a true love. Yes, he may tell you that but he doesn’t put anything in those words. And it is sad! You stop doubting those words then. It’s hard to realize but the bitter truth is better than a sweet lie.
The other day I was asked by the other friend of mine “What should I do? He never tells me about his feelings; he never states those simple three words. But he is always right by my side. He is very caring and does get along with my family. I think he doesn’t love me because he doesn’t say so”.
And I can tell you one thing here “Actions speak louder than words”.
I know us girls love being told about feelings etc. But he might be reserved with those words for a special moment. Here you can see how much those simple words mean to him and should do to you too.
And it is just a couple of examples people face every day all over the world.But once you fall in love with someone start treating him the way you want to be treated in return. If you want for him to be open for you, then be open yourself. If you want him to call you, then call first. If you want him to share your interests, then start sharing his too. If you want him to respect your friends or hobbies, then start doing it too. If you want him to take care of you, then start taking care of him first. If you want him to kiss you or hug, then do so. If you want him to say he loves you, it won’t take you too long to get to hear it if you do so. And don’t wait! Time is so short is so precious!

Time is really short and by that time i have already arrived to work and had to get outside.

I'm sure it's not the last time i reflect on this subject... :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий